Innovation lies at the heart of Europain & Intersuc 2016!
The Europain Innovation Awards and the Intersuc Collections are the ideal vehicles to discover the latest market innovations.
The selection committees - composed of professionals from the bakery-pastry industry and representatives of the press - have awarded 9 trophies: 6 Europain Innovation Awards - 3 Intersuc Collections.
Each of the nominees had 10 minutes to convince the jury with an oral presentation in which they were judged on criteria including technicity, marketing aspects, organoleptic properties, nutritional qualities and practicality.
The Awards Ceremony will take place on Friday 5th February at 2.30 pm on the Conferences Cafe area. The retained products and equipment will be highlighted and promoted in the ‘Innovations and New Products' section at the venue throughout the Europain & Intersuc event.
Europain Innovation Awards 2016
- Bridor (Stand 5R32): THE GLUTEN FREE RANGE - More information
- Chocolat Weiss (Stand 5C114): THE SUBLIMES - More information
- Les Vergers Boiron (Stand 5H134): SEMI-CANDIED ORANGE AND LEMON - More information
- Van De Leur (Stand 5R150): UMAMI - More information
- JAC SA (Stand 5D42): JAC SLIM - More information
- Merand Mecapate (Stand 4A36): SCARICOOL - More information
ntersuc Collections 2016
- Elle & Vire Professionnel (Stand 5L134): MASCARPONE - More information
- Valrhona (Stand 5C104): AZELIA 35% HAZELNUT AND CHOCOLATE - More information
- Panem (Stand 4D12): WORKBENCH ESPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR THE GANACHE STORAGE - More information