A new format to boost your turnover!
Professionals from the bakery, pastry and chocolate-making industry need to continuously consider the different aspects of their business. They must prepare and manufacture of course, but they also need to imagine new ranges, refine the offering for their shops, manage their teams, communicate with their clients and manage their turnover. This regardless of the quantities produced and size of their business. From the choice of packaging to the implementation of a training plan, from the choice of oven or flour to the implementation of a hygiene and safety plan the needs are cross-disciplinary and the borders between small and large production are fading. EUROPAIN is dedicated to all these professionals. In 2018 the show changes and innovates in order to be more than ever the reference event in the bakery-pastry-chocolate sector.
- A new segmentation for the sectors focused on the major stakes: MANUFACTURING /SELLING / MANAGING:
For the visitors this means visitor routes tailored to their search for solutions. For you this means visitor routes designed to highlight your product offering.
- A new space exchanges among professionals and experts: Europain Forum :
4 days of exchanges and contribution in French and English addressing the latest themes in all trades of the industry
- Even more lively Demo Labs, educational and concrete:
Baler’s Lab, Intersuc Lab, Boutique Restaurant
- Exceptional contests that bring together established talents as well as future talents and are very popular with the visitors: Masters de la Boulangerie, Mondial des Arts Sucrés, Coupe de France des Ecoles
- New amenities dedicated to innovations to ensure that no one will miss the new and innovative products and service presented at the show by the exhibitors
3 sectors for all the trades
5 event areas
With an outstanding programme of150 demonstrations and conferences r each trade. The top bakers and pastry chefs will compete at the Cube:
- The World Bakery Cup
- The International Confectionery Art Competition
- The French Schools Cup